Table of contents
About this book
This volume brings together different and transdisciplinary approaches to diplomacy both as an institution and a practice. The authors examine diplomacy from their own backgrounds and through sociological traditions, which shape the study of international relations (IR) in Francophone countries. The volume’s global character articulates the Francophone intellectual concerns with a variety of scholarships on diplomacy, providing a first contact with this subfield of IR for students and practitioners.
Thierry Balzacq is Professor of Political Science at Sciences Po, Paris, and Researcher at the Centre for International Studies (CERI Sciences Po), France.
Frédéric Charillon is Professor of Political Science at Université Clermont Auvergne (UCA), and Coordinator for International Studies at ENA (French National School of Administration), France.
Frédéric Ramel is Professor of Political Science at Sciences Po, Paris, and Researcher at the Centre for International Studies (CERI Sciences Po), France.
diplomacy bilateral and multilateral relations digital diplomacy negotiation and mediation environmental diplomacy economic and business diplomacy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28786-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28785-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28786-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site