About this book
This book describes several approaches to adaptability that are applied for the optimization of parallel applications, such as thread-level parallelism exploitation and dynamic voltage and frequency scaling on multicore systems.
This book explains how software developers can apply a novel technique to adapt the number of threads at runtime without any modification in the source code nor recompilation.
This book is useful for software developers in general since it offers realistic examples throughout to demonstrate various techniques presented.
Parallel Computing Thread-level exploitation Dynamic voltage energy efficiency multicore systems
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28719-1
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28718-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28719-1
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site