About this book
This two-volume book provides an important overview to EU economic and policy issues related to the development of the bioeconomy. What have been the recent trends and what are the implications for future economic development and policy making? Where does EU bioeconomy policy sit within an international context and what are the financial frameworks behind them?
Volume II explores the EU food sector, as well as food law and legislation, rural development in the EU, bio-based economy strategy, the circular economy and and bioenergy policies.
EU Bioeconomy Economics and Policies Bioeconomics Bio-based economy Circular economy EU agricultural policies EU food sector EU food law and legislation Food safety Food quality and certification Rural Development Policies EU rural development Nature Conservation Policies Tourism and Rural Development EU Bioenergy Policies EU Bio-based economy Policies Bio-based economy clusters Bioreactors Bio-based product development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28642-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28641-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28642-2
- Series Print ISSN 2524-5848
- Series Online ISSN 2524-5856
- Buy this book on publisher's site