About this book
Each chapter conclude with a reflection on the methodological, professional and practical implications of this research, highlighting areas where future research is necessary and addressing the empirical findings from the authors professional vision, facilitating innovative dialogue between conversation analytic research and professional vision. This collection will be of great value to academics and professionals interested in how children express themselves, particularly in relation to their mental wellbeing.
Joyce Lamerichs is Assistant Professor at VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Susan Danby is Professor of Early Childhood and Inclusive Education at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Amanda Bateman is Senior Lecturer at Swansea University, UK.
Stuart Ekberg is Senior Research Fellow at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28426-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-28425-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-28426-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site