About this book
This book provides thorough coverage of high-throughput OMICs technologies for the monitoring of stem cells and regenerative medicine. Specific topics covered include the genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics aspects of regenerative medicine, metabolic profiling of mesenchymal stem cells, genome profiling of mesenchymal stem cells, OMICs monitoring of stem cell-derived exosomes, stem cell proteomics, lipidomics, OMICs profiling of cancer (stem) cells, and finally ethical considerations of OMICs-based investigations. Chapters are authored by world-renowned scientists who have valuable expertise in the field of OMICs and regenerative medicine.
Genomics, Proteomics, and Metabolomics: Stem Cells Monitoring in Regenerative Medicine, part of Springer’s Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine series, is essential reading for researchers, clinicians, biologists, biochemists, and pharmaceutical experts conducting research in the fields of stem cell biology, molecular aspects of stem cell research, tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, cellular therapy, OMICs, bioinformatics, and ethics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27727-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27726-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27727-7
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8985
- Series Online ISSN 2196-8993
- Buy this book on publisher's site