Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive summary of the latest developments in the field of the genomics of cardiac disease. Written and edited by leading clinicians and scientists involved in the analysis and therapy of genetic cardiac disorders, it discusses the genetic causes of a variety of cardiac diseases, such as the complex genetics and etiology of congenital heart diseases. It also explores sex differences in prevalent diseases, genetics-based therapeutic strategies and the use of various animal models and alternatives.
The book is intended for research scientists and clinical scientists in the cardiovascular field, human geneticists and cardiologists.
induced pluripotent stem cells, iPSC genetics cardiac diseases mouse models zebrafish complex genetics sudden cardiac death coronary heart disease cardiomyopathies systems medicine
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27371-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27370-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27371-2
- Series Print ISSN 2509-7830
- Series Online ISSN 2509-7849
- Buy this book on publisher's site