Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on signaling molecules in plant defense, outlining some of the most important cellular and chemical plant defense strategies during periods of stress and growth. Written by leading experts, it covers topics such as the diversity of plant-growth-promoting fungi, the gene-to-metabolite network of plant-microbe interactions, modulation of plant cellular responses to stress, and how plant nutritional deficiency affects crop production.
Together with the companion volume Bioactive Molecules in Plant Defense: Saponins, this book offers an essential source of information for postgraduate students and researchers interested in plant pathology, mycology and sustainable agriculture.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27165-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27164-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27165-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site