About this book
In this book, the authors highlight recent findings that hold the potential to improve software products or development processes; in addition, they help readers understand new concepts and technologies, and to see what it takes to migrate from old to new platforms. Some of the authors have spent most of their careers in industry, working at the frontiers of practice-based innovation, and are at the same time prominent researchers who have made significant academic contributions. Others work together with industry to test, in industrial settings, the methods they’ve developed in the lab.
The choice of subject and authors represent the key elements of this book. Its respective chapters cover a wide range of topics, from cloud computing to agile development, applications of data science methods, re-engineering of aging applications into modern ones, and business and requirements engineering. Taken together, they offer a valuable asset for practitioners and researchers alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26574-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26573-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26574-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site