About this book
This book offers a multidisciplinary account of the 'rule of law' as a central pillar of the classical liberal tradition. The authors analyze the original meaning of this expression as first introduced by British jurist A. V. Dicey, before examining its subsequent elaboration by Leoni, Fuller, Hayek and Oakeshott.
Addressing the main philosophical and legal aspects of the rule of law, this volume will appeal to all those engaged in law, political theory, philosophy, economics, business ethics, and public policy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26361-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-26360-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-26361-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site