Table of contents
About this book
This book presents intuitive explanations of the principles of microgrids, including their structure and operation and their applications. It also discusses the latest research on microgrid control and protection technologies and the essentials of microgrids as well as enhanced communication systems.
The book provides solutions to microgrid operation and planning issues using various methodologies including
• planning and modelling;
• AC and DC hybrid microgrids;
• energy storage systems in microgrids; and
• optimal microgrid operational planning.
Written by specialists, it is filled in innovative solutions and research related to microgrid operation, making it a valuable resource for those interested in developing updated approaches in electric power analysis, design and operational strategies. Thanks to its in-depth explanations and clear, three-part structure, it is useful for electrical engineering students, researchers and technicians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23723-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23722-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23723-3
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1287
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4676
- Buy this book on publisher's site