About this book
This textbook takes you from the very first time you open MATLAB® through to a position where you can comfortably integrate this computer language into your research or studies. The book will familiarise you with the MATLAB interface, show you how to use the program´s built-in functions and carefully guide you towards creating your own functions and scripts so that you can use MATLAB as a sophisticated tool to support your own research. A central aim of this book is to provide you with the core knowledge and skills required to become a confident MATLAB user so that you can find and make use of the many specialist functions and toolboxes that have been developed to support a wide range of biological applications.
Examples presented within the book are selected to be relevant to biological scientists and they illustrate some of the many ways the program can be incorporated into, and used to enhance, your own research and studies.The textbook is a must-have for students and researchers in the biological sciences. It will also appeal to readers of all backgrounds who are looking for an introduction to MATLAB which is suitable for those with little or no experience of programming.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21337-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21336-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21337-4
- Series Print ISSN 2509-6125
- Series Online ISSN 2509-6133
- Buy this book on publisher's site