Table of contents
About this book
Modern medical computer files often involve hundreds of variables like genes and other laboratory values, and computationally intensive methods are required.
This is the first publication of clinical trials that have been systematically analyzed with machine learning. In addition, all of the machine learning analyses were tested against traditional analyses. Step by step statistics for self-assessments are included.
The authors conclude, that machine learning is often more informative, and provides better sensitivities of testing than traditional analytic methods do.
- Book Title Efficacy Analysis in Clinical Trials an Update
- Book Subtitle Efficacy Analysis in an Era of Machine Learning
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19918-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-19917-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-19920-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-19918-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 304
- Number of Illustrations 251 b/w illustrations, 44 illustrations in colour
Statistics for Life Sciences, Medicine, Health Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site