About this book
This updated volume provides a guide to the theories and concepts of leadership in surgery. New chapters on team motivation, understanding different healthcare systems, and leadership negotiation are included. Practical management skills are also covered, including how to manage difficult personalities, change management, and conflict resolution techniques.
Leadership in Surgery examines the skills and characteristics needed to be a good leader and aims to improve surgical leadership. The book is relevant to both trainees and practicing surgeons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19854-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19853-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19854-1
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- Buy this book on publisher's site