Table of contents
About this book
This edited volume discusses current Euro-Atlantic security issues, examining a wide range of areas including cyber threats, arms control, relations between key countries, existing conflicts and potential future flash points. It looks at both the key security challenges and responses that could be developed to mitigate these. The editor brings together perspectives from a wide range of authors from policy and academia who are part of the Younger Generation Leaders Network on Euro-Atlantic Security. This book offers a fresh perspective to these important issues from high-profile next generation leaders.
Andrew Futter is Associate Professor of International Politics and Director of Research for Politics and International Relations at the University of Leicester, UK.
Young Generation Leaders Network Euro-Atlantic studies security studies Eastern Europe NATO Russia-Western security arms control cyber threats Turkey-Russia relations Mediterranean security relations Ukraine Crisis US international security future of euro-atlantic security 21st century security challenges non-Western security studies young scholars YGLN regional security studies East-West relations Russia and US
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19730-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19729-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19730-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site