Table of contents
About these proceedings
These proceedings collect several number theory articles, most of which were written in connection to the workshop WIN4: Women in Numbers, held in August 2017, at the Banff International Research Station (BIRS) in Banff, Alberta, Canada. It collects papers disseminating research outcomes from collaborations initiated during the workshop as well as other original research contributions involving participants of the WIN workshops.
The workshop and this volume are part of the WIN network, aimed at highlighting the research of women and gender minorities in number theory as well as increasing their participation and boosting their potential collaborations in number theory and related fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19478-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s) and The Association for Women in Mathematics 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19477-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19478-9
- Series Print ISSN 2364-5733
- Series Online ISSN 2364-5741
- Buy this book on publisher's site