About this book
This updated volume provides a guide on how to maximize the career and research opportunities available within surgical education. The book includes new chapters on opportunities to develop training in new surgical techniques, utilizing surgical coaching and video review for practice improvement, and getting promoted as a surgical educator. How to develop a research program in surgical education as well as offering guidance on applying for research grants, leadership positions, and other career enhancing opportunities are also covered.
This book is relevant to medical students, surgical residents, young faculty, and others considering a career within surgical education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19179-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19178-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19179-5
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- Buy this book on publisher's site