About this book
This book is the latest and most comprehensive reference to the regional geography of Spain, taking into account emergent issues such as biodiversity, climate change and nationalism. It appeals to scientists as well as to students and instructors and all fields of geography, regional, environmental and cultural studies, and business related disciplines.
It covers the whole range of topics from the physical to the human geography of Spain and provides detailed insights into all 17 autonomous communities. Dozens of GIS maps and hundreds of photographs and images including remote sensing imagery make this volume a must have for every geography department.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18907-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18906-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18907-5
- Series Print ISSN 2363-9083
- Series Online ISSN 2363-9091
- Buy this book on publisher's site