Table of contents
About this book
The book collects a broad range of models and theories on socio-economic systems. It is divided into three parts, the first of which is devoted to social work. The book examines essential principles and problems in social work, analyzes the role played by social workers, and discusses their commitment and motivation, while also considering many related aspects.
In turn, the second part focuses on new trends in education. It addresses not only the transformation of educational activities at traditional universities, including the move toward more flexible and open education, the management of interpersonal relations in the classroom, and visual literacy, but also many other aspects of the modern educational process.
Because of the wide spectrum of topics touched on by socio-economic systems, the book’s final part covers a range of issues in Mathematics, Statistics, Teaching, Social Science, and Economics.Given its scope, the book will appeal, in equal measure, to sociologists, mathematicians, statisticians and philosophers, and more generally to scholars and specialists in related fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18593-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18592-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18593-0
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site