About this book
This book contains selected papers presented during the World Renewable Energy Network’s 28thanniversary congress at the University of Kingston in London. The forum highlighted the integration of renewables and sustainable buildings as the best means to combat climate change. In-depth chapters written by the world’s leading experts highlight the most current research and technological breakthroughs and discuss policy, renewable energy technologies and applications in all sectors – for heating and cooling, agricultural applications, water, desalination, industrial applications and for the transport sectors.
- Presents cutting-edge research in green building and renewable energy from all over the world;
- Covers the most up-to-date research developments, government policies, business models, best practices and innovations;
- Contains case studies and examples to enhance practical application of the technologies.
Sustainable cities Green building Photovoltaics Sustainable architecture Electrical grids Thermal systems Smart energy cities Waste-to-Energy Geo-climatic design Hydroturbines
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18488-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18487-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18488-9
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8927
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8935
- Buy this book on publisher's site