Table of contents
About this book
Given the increasing prevalence of hypertension in children and adolescents, this book represents an important and useful tool to address what has become a significant public health issue. It covers a diverse range of topics, from advances in the definition of hypertension and the identification of new risk factors, to current treatment strategies.The book also presents an overview of the latest findings, including the clinical significance of isolated systolic hypertension (ISH) in youth, the importance of out-of-office and central blood pressure measurement, new methods for assessing vascular phenotypes, and clustering of CV risk factors.
Gathering contributions by international experts and pursuing a practice-oriented approach, the book offers a valuable tool for cardiologists, pediatricians and nephrologists, as well as general practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18167-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18166-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18167-3
- Series Print ISSN 2366-4606
- Series Online ISSN 2366-4614
- Buy this book on publisher's site