About this book
This book brings together Steiner's philosophical, biodynamic and cultural contributions to education, where 'spirit' and ‘soul’ are the creative elements in human evolution. His thought is applied to selected examples of innovative artistic practice and pedagogy of the present. This volume is intended for researchers in the arts and education with an interest in Rudolf Steiner's huge influence on educational thought and policy.
This is an urgent point in time to reflect on the role of arts in education and what it might mean for our souls. An accessible yet scholarly study of interdisciplinarity, imagination and creativity is of critical widespread interest now, when arts education in many countries is threatened with near-extinction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17604-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17603-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17604-4
- Series Print ISSN 1573-4528
- Series Online ISSN 2214-0069
- Buy this book on publisher's site