About this book
This practical casebook provides important insight to clinicians looking to learn about the diagnosis and management of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH). It systematically describes the clinical decision-making process for a variety of CTEPH cases, from common to rarely seen examples of this disease. Chapters are constructed in an easy-to-follow format designed to improve the reader’s clinical decision-making.
Clinical Cases in Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension features not only a number of CTEPH cases of varying complexity, but also several medical conditions that may mimic CTEPH. It is therefore a vital evidence-based resource for trainee and practising internists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, cardiac surgeons and radiologists looking to expand their knowledge in this area.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17366-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17365-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17366-1
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3009
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3017
- Buy this book on publisher's site