About this book
This book offers an essential introduction to the latest advances in delayed genetic regulatory networks (GRNs) and presents cutting-edge work on the analysis and design of delayed GRNs in which the system parameters are subject to uncertain, stochastic and/or parameter-varying changes. Specifically, the types examined include delayed switching GRNs, delayed stochastic GRNs, delayed reaction–diffusion GRNs, delayed discrete-time GRNs, etc. In addition, the solvability of stability analysis, control and estimation problems involving delayed GRNs are addressed in terms of linear matrix inequality or M-matrix tests.
The book offers a comprehensive reference guide for researchers and practitioners working in system sciences and applied mathematics, and a valuable source of information for senior undergraduates and graduates in these areas. Further, it addresses a gap in the literature by providing a unified and concise framework for the analysis and design of delayed GRNs.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17098-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17097-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17098-1
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site