Table of contents
About this book
This book contains the latest scientific findings in the area of granular materials, their physical fundamentals and applications in particle technology focused on the description of interactions of fine adhesive particles.
In collaboration between physicists, chemists, mathematicians and mechanics and process engineers from 24 universities, new theories and methods for multiscale modeling and reliable measurement of particles are developed, with a focus on:
• Basic physical-chemical processes in the contact zone: particle-particle and particle-wall contacts,• Particle collisions and their dynamics
• Constitutive material laws for particle systems on the macro level.
particle-particle and particle-wall contact mechanics particle adhesion: sintering, magnetic, capillary interactions powder microstructure and flow behaviour deformation and breakage of agglomerates Discrete Element Method Molecular Dynamics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15899-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15898-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15899-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site