About this book
This book introduces audio watermarking methods in transform domain based on matrix decomposition for copyright protection. Chapter 1 discusses the application and properties of digital watermarking. Chapter 2 proposes a blind lifting wavelet transform (LWT) based watermarking method using fast Walsh Hadamard transform (FWHT) and singular value decomposition (SVD) for audio copyright protection. Chapter 3 presents a blind audio watermarking method based on LWT and QR decomposition (QRD) for audio copyright protection. Chapter 4 introduces an audio watermarking algorithm based on FWHT and LU decomposition (LUD). Chapter 5 proposes an audio watermarking method based on LWT and Schur decomposition (SD). Chapter 6 explains in details on the challenges and future trends of audio watermarking in various application areas.
- Introduces audio watermarking methods for copyright protection and ownership protection;
- Describes watermarking methods with encryption and decryption that provide excellent performance in terms of imperceptibility, robustness, and data payload;
- Discusses in details on the challenges and future research direction of audio watermarking in various application areas.
Lifting wavelet transform (LWT) Singular value decomposition (SVD) Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) Mean opinion score (MOS) Subjective difference grade (SDG) Objective difference grade (ODG) Normalized correlation (NC) Bit error rate (BER) False positive error (FPE) False negative error (FNE)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15726-5
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15725-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15726-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-737X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-7388
- Buy this book on publisher's site