Table of contents
About this book
• the theory and methodology for the construction of “social spaces”,
• the relation between various “fields” and “the field of power”,
• formal construction and empirical observation of habitus,
• the formation, accumulation, differentiation of and conversion between different forms of capital,
• relations in geometric data analysis.
The book also includes contributions regarding particular applications of Bourdieu’s methodology to traditional and new areas of research, such as the analysis of institutional, international and transnational fields. It further provides a systematic introduction into the empirical construction of the social space.