About this book
This open access textbook takes the reader step-by-step through the concepts of mechanics in a clear and detailed manner. Mechanics is considered to be the core of physics, where a deep understanding of the concepts is essential in understanding all branches of physics. Many proofs and examples are included to help the reader grasp the fundamentals fully, paving the way to deal with more advanced topics. After solving all of the examples, the reader will have gained a solid foundation in mechanics and the skills to apply the concepts in a variety of situations.
The book is useful for undergraduate students majoring in physics and other science and engineering disciplines. It can also be used as a reference for more advanced levels.
undergraduate physics open access physics textbook mechanics introduction Newtonian Mechanics Classical Mechanics open access mechanics textbook
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15195-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15194-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15195-9
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8714
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8722
- Buy this book on publisher's site