About this book
This updated second edition provides a concise and up-to-date guide to emergency brain CT scans. Revised illustrations and images are included to assist readers in understanding key concepts in a clear way. The use of brain CT scans by health care professionals is increasingly common and has been effective in the minimising of costs and the unnecessary transfer of traumatic brain injury patients.
The book aims to give nurses, emergency room physicians, primary care physicians, and doctors the information and tools needed to examine CT scans and explain them to their patients. With this knowledge emergency physicians and trauma surgeons will be able to decide whether an injury is life threatening.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14828-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14827-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14828-7
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site