About this book
This book explores the fundamental elements and risks that impact the compliance officer’s work. Following a comprehensive understanding of the role of a compliance officer, by engaging with themes of compliance officers’ liability, expectations, risks and effectiveness, it provides practical answers by leading academics and practitioners in the field.
This work also draws on how other areas, such as GDPR, financial regulation and whistleblowing, challenges on compliance officers and provides a way forward to convert these challenges into opportunities. The discussion of compliance challenges and practices in Australia, Europe and the United States provides critical insights into the development of compliance in today’s financial environment. Financial Compliance: Issues, Concerns and Future Directions provides an invaluable working resource for academics, practitioners and a general audience interested in understanding and developing an effective compliance culture.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14511-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14510-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14511-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site