About this book
Starting from hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis regulation, it analyzes the characteristics and treatments of hypothalamic amenorrhea and eating disorders, as well as polycystic ovary and adolescent hyperandrogenism. It also examines the importance of body composition and physical performance. The book particularly focuses on the diagnosis of and therapies for hormone-related headaches, the management of trans sexuality in the gynecological outpatient area, dysfunctional uterine bleeding and premature ovarian insufficiency. Further, it analyzes the basic, clinical and therapeutic aspects of endometriosis, as well as the important opportunities that SPRMs (selective progesterone receptor modulators) offer in contraception and fibroid therapy.
This book is a useful tool for gynecologists, endocrinologists and general practitioners, and is a valuable resource for all physicians involved in women’s health.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14358-9
- Copyright Information International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14357-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14358-9
- Series Print ISSN 2197-8735
- Series Online ISSN 2197-8743
- Buy this book on publisher's site