Table of contents
About this book
Gaard Kets is a historian and political theorist and lectures in political science at Radboud University, the Netherlands. His current research focuses on council communist ideology and the German Revolution.
James Muldoon is a lecturer in political science at the University of Exeter, UK. He is the editor of Council Democracy: Towards a Democratic Socialist Politics (2018) and Trumping the Mainstream: The Conquest of Mainstream Democratic Politics by the Populist Radical Right (2018, with L.E. Herman), and the author of Hegel’s Philosophy of Drives (2014). His work has appeared in Political Studies, History of Political Thought, Theory, Culture & Society, Constellations, Critical Horizons, and Parrhesia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13917-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-13916-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-13917-9
- Series Print ISSN 2524-7123
- Series Online ISSN 2524-7131
- Buy this book on publisher's site