Table of contents
About this book
This well-structured textbook offers essential knowledge on the vascular system.
The reader will learn the properties, basic cellular mechanisms and development of the different parts of the vascular system (including the heart), gain knowledge on vascular and related diseases, and will be made familiar with common and most current methods and techniques applied to analyze the vascular system in patients, in animal models, and ex vivo.
This book is based on a PhD Course for students from various bioscientific backgrounds given at the Medical University of Vienna, and it will be a valuable resource for Master´s Students in vascular biology and biomedicine in general and a helpful tool for young researchers world-wide wishing to gain or refresh their knowledge in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12270-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12269-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12270-6
- Series Print ISSN 2509-6125
- Series Online ISSN 2509-6133
- Buy this book on publisher's site