Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book gathers the best contributions from the conference “Digital Transformation of the Economy: Challenges, Trends and New Opportunities”, which took place in Samara, Russian Federation, on May 29–31, 2018. Organized by Samara State University of Economics (Samara), Russia, the conference was devoted to issues of the digital economy.
Presenting international research on the impact of digitalization on economic development, it includes topics such as the transformation of the institutional environment under the influence of informatization, the comparative analysis of the digitalization development in different countries, and modeling the dependence of the rate of change in the economy on the level of the digitalization penetration into various spheres of human activity. It also covers business-process transformation in the context of digitalization and changes in the structure of employment and personnel training for the digital economy. Lastly, it addresses the issue of ensuring information security and dealing with information risks for both individual enterprises and national economies as a whole.
The book appeals to both students and researchers whose interests include the development of the digital economy, as well as to managers and professionals who integrate digital solutions into real-world business practice.
Digital Transformation Digital Economics Economic Digitalization Socio-economic Systems Market Paradigm
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11367-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-11366-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-11367-4
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site