Table of contents
About this book
This book highlights essential concepts, models, and processes that help those responsible for making pricing decisions – whether professionally or privately – to effectively engage in product pricing activities.
Novel, straightforward and clearly structured, the Blackblot Market-Value Pricing™ Model (MVP Model), introduced in this book, employs a market-value-centric pricing process that offers step-by-step guidance on the managerial decisions that help determine a product’s price.
This intentionally succinct, highly readable, and practical book provides practitioners with the knowledge and tools they need in order to approach pricing activities in an organized and efficient manner.
Value concept Price-based competition Pricing strategy Pricing influencers Price mix
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-10734-5
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-10733-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-10734-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5482
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5490
- Buy this book on publisher's site