About this book
These notions of nonlocal perimeter and curvature are defined on the basis of a non-singular kernel. Further, when the kernel is appropriately rescaled, they converge toward the classical perimeter and curvature as the rescaling parameter tends to zero. In this way, the usual notions can be recovered by using the nonlocal ones. In addition, nonlocal heat content is studied and an asymptotic expansion is obtained.
Given its scope, the book is intended for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as senior researchers interested in analysis and/or geometry.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-06243-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-06242-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-06243-9
- Series Print ISSN 1660-8046
- Series Online ISSN 1660-8054
- Buy this book on publisher's site