About this book
This book collects independent contributions on current developments in quantum information theory, a very interdisciplinary field at the intersection of physics, computer science and mathematics, which makes intense use of the most advanced concepts from each discipline. In each contribution, the authors give pedagogical introductions to the main concepts underlying their present research and present a personal perspective on some of the most exciting open problems.
Keeping this diverse audience in mind, special efforts have been made to ensure that the basic concepts underlying quantum information are covered in an understandable way for mathematical readers, who can find new open challenges for their research. At the same time, the volume will also be of use to physicists wishing to learn advanced mathematical tools, especially those of a differential and algebraic geometric nature.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-06122-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-06121-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-06122-7
- Series Print ISSN 1862-9113
- Series Online ISSN 1862-9121
- Buy this book on publisher's site