About this book
This book examines the relationship between state fragility and corruption. It analyzes a variety of regions throughout the world, including Latin America, Central Asia and the Middle East, Africa, Central America and Mexico, South America, and Russia. States that are plagued by high levels of state fragility and corruption facilitate illicit activities and other criminal enterprises.
Hanna Samir Kassab is Teaching Assistant Professor at East Carolina University, USA.
Jonathan D. Rosen is Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Holy Family University, USA.
corruption institutions drug trafficking gangs organized crime violence fragile states regional security
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04312-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04311-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04312-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site