Table of contents
About this book
Written by a team of leading experts, it is the only book focusing on the broad areas of both the Internet of things and big data. The thirteen chapters present real-time experimental methods and theoretical explanations, as well as the implementation of these technologies through various applications.
Offering a blend of theory and hands-on practices, the book enables graduate, postgraduate and research students who are involved in real-time project scaling techniques to understand projects and their execution. It is also useful for senior computer students, researchers and industry workers who are involved in experimenting with the Internet of Things and big data technologies, helping them to solve the real-time problem. Moreover, the chapters covering cutting-edge technologies help multidisciplinary researchers who are bridging the gap of two different outset real-time problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04203-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04202-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04203-5
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site