About this book
“Corporate decision-making is becoming complex as society, business, and corporate governance are triangulated in the global marketplace today. This book puts forth new dimensions in current business practices for strategic decision making over the traditional wisdom of managers. The book offers a series of conceptual models that will lead to a shift in readers’ mindsets. A must read for managers and change leaders…”
— Rajagopal, Professor and National Researcher, EGADE Business School, Mexico
Competitive paradigms, which are constantly being shifted, and turbulent environmental conditions, which today are a constant, tend to dictate rather than inform strategic decision making regarding an organization’s status quo and desired outcomes. As such, there is a need for organizational leaders to re-examine current practices. This book provides insight into business dynamics and the internal and external factors that, when strategically aligned, provide satisfaction, added value, and enhanced performance.
Andrée Marie López-Fernández is Professor and Researcher at Universidad Panamericana, Mexico. Her research areas of interest include corporate social responsibility, digital marketing, and consumer behavior. She is the author of Convergence of Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Growth (2015).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03347-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03346-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03347-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site