About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- The effect of prenatal and neonatal attachment on social and emotional development.
- The impact of primary relationships and early experiences in toddlerhood.
- Toddler autonomy and peer awareness in the context of families and child care.
- Supporting early social and emotional relationships through The Legacy for Children™ Intervention.
- How to build early relationship programming across various cultures.
Building Early Social and Emotional Relationships with Infants and Toddlers is a must-have reference for researchers, clinicians and professionals, and graduate students in the fields of infant mental health, developmental psychology, pediatrics, public health, family studies, and early childhood education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03110-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03109-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03110-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site