About this book
This book provides a tool for generic readers and graduates who are interested or majoring in systems engineering, decision science, management science, and project management to sharpen their system thinking skills, equipping them with a multiangle perspective, and offering them broader view to understand the complex socioeconomic system in which we are embedded.
It systematically investigates the root causes and mechanisms that generate errors through the use of fuzzy set theory, systems science, logic and set theory, and decision science – an area that has rarely been explored in literature. The topics covered include classic error set, fuzzy error set, multivariate error set, error function, identification of errors, error systems, error logic, error matrix, and practical application of error theory in a sewage project.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02747-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02746-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02747-6
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site