Table of contents
About this book
The book focuses on machine learning. Divided into three parts, the first part discusses the feature selection problem. The second part then describes the application of machine learning in the classification problem, while the third part presents an overview of real-world applications of swarm-based optimization algorithms.
The concept of machine learning (ML) is not new in the field of computing. However, due to the ever-changing nature of requirements in today’s world it has emerged in the form of completely new avatars. Now everyone is talking about ML-based solution strategies for a given problem set. The book includes research articles and expository papers on the theory and algorithms of machine learning and bio-inspiring optimization, as well as papers on numerical experiments and real-world applications.
Computational Intelligence Machine Learning Foundations of Machine Learning Pattern Recognition Social Networks
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02357-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02356-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02357-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site