About this book
This book presents appealing contributions on computational intelligence and mathematics, connecting both areas and offering solutions to a number of interesting, real-world problems. Such problems often require novel solutions, as complexity exceeds the tractable size. At the same time, the need for good-quality realistic solutions results in models and algorithms with a good balance of resource intensiveness and model quality (accuracy).
Many areas of knowledge call for hybrid solutions that combine traditional mathematical techniques and computational intelligence based on subsymbolic knowledge representation. Important research topics are focused on developing the interaction between computational intelligence and mathematics, in order to address various challenges of the current technological age.Written by influential, leading researchers, this book discusses the latest trends in hybridising mathematics and computational intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00485-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-00484-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-00485-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site