About this book
Migraine is a debilitating disorder, it is essential that it is diagnosed accurately and swiftly in patients. This book covers, in-depth, the key diagnostic criteria and treatments that pediatricians and other primary care providers must be aware of in order to treat pediatric migraine effectively.
• Written by an expert on the subject of pediatric migraine/headache
• A refresher for GPs and hospital doctors with practical diagnostic and treatment advice
• Reviews clinical developments and guidelines, and places them into everyday clinical practice
• Stresses the importance of early intervention, therapies and patient education
• Concise but comprehensive