About this book
Managing Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice is an essential resource for the clinician in the management of ACS. In addition to providing a comprehensive overview of the epidemiology and clinical presentation of ACS, it also guides the reader through risk assessment, risk stratifi cation, diagnosis, and treatment of these syndromes. The book concludes with a discussion on emerging technologies in the treatment of ACS.
The handbook format and ample use of illustrations make this pocketbook an excellent resource for general practitioners, emergency medicine physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician trainees, medical students, nursing students, and paramedics who wish to keep up-to-date with recent advances in the understanding and treatment of ACS.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-908517-14-2
- Copyright Information Springer Healthcare Ltd. 2008
- Publisher Name Springer Healthcare, Tarporley
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law History (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-85873-413-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-908517-14-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site