Table of contents
About this book
This unique, multi-disciplinary volume provides an insight into an active and vital area of research – Interactive Visualization. Interactive Visualization enables the development of new scientific techniques to view data, and to use interaction capabilities to interrogate and navigate through datasets and better communicate the results.
A wide range of topics are covered in this important new book, representing the state of the art in this research area and providing a special emphasis on:
• Advanced data representation;
• Integration of visualization and modelling techniques;
• Novel user interfaces for data exploration and analysis;
• Virtual environments and collaborative visualization;
• Design and evaluation of interactive visualization tools and systems.
Students and researchers in scientific and information visualization, virtual reality, human-computer interaction, interface and interaction design, computer graphics and multimedia will find the book an excellent survey of this exciting field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-269-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84800-268-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84800-269-2
- Series Print ISSN 1610-3947
- Buy this book on publisher's site