Table of contents
About this book
Management of Heart Failure has been conceived as a rapid but comprehensive review for practitioners of all persuasions involved in the management of patients with heart failure. Heart failure is a problem of epidemic proportions in all parts of the world. State of the art treatment may not be accessible to all, but simply creating an awareness of simple methods of diagnosis and treatment would assist in promoting a better global response to this epidemic.
This practical volume, written by a panel of world-renown cardiology experts, focuses on the surgical management of heart failure. Surgery for heart failure is an evolving and new area in cardiac surgery with many exciting developments.
This volume will be essential reading for all specialists dealing with patients with or who are at risk of heart failure, including but not limited to cardiologists, emergency medicine physicians, critical care physicians, anesthesiologists, interventionalists and cardiothoracic surgeons.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Management of Heart Failure
- Book Subtitle Volume 2: Surgical
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-104-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84800-103-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-728-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84800-104-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 321
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site