Table of contents
About these proceedings
Presented here are 88 refereed papers given at the 35th MATADOR Conference held at the National University of Taiwan in Taipei, Taiwan in July 2007. The MATADOR series of conferences covers the topics of Manufacturing Automation and Systems Technology, Applications, Design, Organisation and Management, and Research.
The proceedings of this conference contains original papers contributed by researchers from many countries on different continents. The papers cover the principles, techniques and applications associated with: manufacturing processes; technology; system design and integration; and computer applications and management.
The papers in this volume reflect:
• the importance of manufacturing in international wealth creation;
• the emerging fields of micro- and nano-manufacture;
• the increasing trend towards the fabrication of parts using additive processes;
• the growing demand for precision engineering and part inspection techniques;
• measurement techniques and equipment;
• the changing trends in manufacturing within a global environment.
Some of the major generic developments which have taken place in these areas since the 34th MATADOR conference was held in Manchester, UK in 2004 are reported in this volume.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-988-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-987-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-988-0