Table of contents
About this book
This new guide provides an extensive overview of astronomical binoculars and telescopes. It includes detailed up-to-date information on sources, selection and use of virtually every major type, brand, and model of such instruments on today’s market.
A Buyer’s & User’s Guide to Astronomical Telescopes and Binoculars is written for amateur astronomers and would-be amateur astronomers. Anyone planning to purchase binoculars or telescopes for astronomy – whether as a first instrument or as an upgrade to the next level – will find this book a treasure-trove of information and advice.
But that is just the first part of the book. The second part is crammed with hints and tips on using astronomical telescopes or binoculars – in effect, how to get the best possible results from your purchase.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-707-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-439-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-707-7
- Series Print ISSN 1431-9756
- Buy this book on publisher's site