Table of contents
About this book
In miRNomics: MicroRNA Biology and Computational Analysis, expert researchers in the field present an overview of the current state of the art and aim to put the respective areas of research into a larger perspective. These include methods and techniques ranging from miRNA biogenesis, their biological function, computational analyses to their medical implications and applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, miRNomics: MicroRNA Biology and Computational Analysis seeks to aid scientists in the further study into miRNA research and statistics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-748-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-747-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-748-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book